- Bucket List
NBA All Star Game
Big East Tournament
ACC Mens Basketball Tournament
2015 Winter Classic
NHL Stadium Series
2015 Final Four
2014 MLB All Star Game
2014 MLB Home Run Derby
Pocono 400 Tickets
2014 U.S. Open Tennis
2015 Rose Bowl
NCAA College Football Playoff Tickets
2015 Super Bowl
NHL All Star Game
National Finals Rodeo
MLB All Star Game
MLB Home Run Derby
MLB All Star Sunday
MLB All Star Workout
MLB Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
MLB All Star FanFestAMERICAN LEAGUE
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue JaysNATIONAL LEAGUE
New York Mets
Los Angeles Dodgers
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
St. Louis Cardinals
- NBAMAIN EVENTS
NBA All Star Game
NBA All Star Saturday Night
NBA All Star Rookie Game
NBA All Star Celebrity Game
New York Knicks
New Orleans Pelicans
San Antonio Spurs
Oklahoma City Thunder
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New York Giants
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Green Bay Packers
San Francisco 49ers
St. Louis RamsAFC
New York Jets
New England Patriots
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers
New Jersey Devils
New York Rangers
New York Islanders
Toronto Maple Leafs
Columbus Blue Jackets
Tampa Bay Lightning
Detroit Red Wings
St. Louis Blues
Los Angeles Kings
San Jose Sharks
- NCAAMAJOR EVENTS
2015 NCAA Mens Final Four
Big East Tournament
ACC Mens Basketball Tournament
All Bowl Games
- Select-A-Ticket, Inc., is not affiliated with any box office or TicketMaster and does not get tickets allotted to them. Therefore, Select-A-Ticket must obtain its tickets on its own and pays more than the price on the ticket to do this. The price which you are quoted includes our service charge which varies with seat locations. Select-A-Ticket buys and sells tickets to all events. The price which you are quoted reflects market conditions and may be higher or lower than face value.
- PICK-UPS: All tickets must be paid in full within 10 days of the date tickets have been put aside, but not less than 2 days prior to the event. All tickets not paid in full, or without a signature at this time may be sold and no monies will be refunded. Tickets that are held by credit and are not picked up within 10 days or 3 days prior to the event will be charged out and put into a Try and Sell status (see Try & Sell).
- CANCELED EVENTS: In the case of a canceled event and there is no rescheduled date, tickets need to be sent back to Select-A-Ticket within 15 days of the event using a traceable shipping method that requires Select-A-Ticket to sign for the package. NO EXCEPTIONS. Once Select-A-Ticket receives the tickets, a full refund less shipping will be issued within 30 days.
- POSTPONED SHOWS: If an event is postponed and not cancelled, your tickets will be good for the new date. In the event you can not make the new date, you can get a store credit upon return of your tickets by the specified date. Your store credit will be good for any future event.
- TRY & SELL: If you have purchased tickets for a show and for some reason cannot make it, we will try and sell them for you. By this we mean that if we re-sell the tickets, we will refund you your money less 20% per ticket. If we cannot re-sell your tickets, we give them back to you. This policy does not apply to National Events. (see separate policy for National Events.)
- TRY & GET BASIS: If an order is taken on a TRY & GET, the definition is as follows:
- Select-A-Ticket will try to obtain tickets for you within the price and seat locations stated on your receipt.
- All Try & Get orders are final sales unless customer calls to cancel the order prior to confirmation. The customer must receive a cancellation number.
- CREDIT CARDS: All prices quoted are cash discounted prices which are 5% less than credit card prices.
- CHECKS: We do not accept checks.
- CANCELLATIONS: Please check your tickets and receipt for event, seat location, date and time of performance. There are absolutely NO CHANGES, EXCHANGES, OR REFUNDS ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. This applies to orders that are not in stock yet and tickets have been ordered for as well.
- WE BUY AND SELL TICKETS.
- Acts/Performers are subject to change without notice and Select A Ticket is not responsible for any changes. All sales are final.
- In the event that there is a typographical or computer error in listing prices on our website, SelectATicket.com reserves the right to reject that order.
Orders. All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued. If an event is cancelled without a rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Any shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Select-A-Ticket will not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
All orders are take on a Best Available Basis and are Subject to Availability. Select-A-Ticket will confirm the order within 1 business day (if you need immediate confirmation, please call 1-800-735-3288, Mon-Fri between 9:00am - 6:00pm EST).
In the event that there is a typographical or computer error in listing prices on our website, SelectATicket.com reserves the right to reject that order.
All sales are final. No changes, exchanges or refunds once tickets have been ordered.
Occasionally, the tickets you order may no longer be available at the time your order is received. If equivalent or better seat locations are available at the same price, and you have chosen to be automatically upgraded, we will fill your with the alternative seat locations. If you are automatically upgraded, your credit card will be charged at the time your order is received and you will be contacted for notification of your new seat locations. If you have not chosen to be automatically upgraded, a Select-A-Ticket representative will contact you to discuss alternative seat locations, and your credit card will not be charged until we have received permission from you to fill your order with alternative seat locations.
All orders are shipped to the billing address of the credit card unless other written arrangements have been made with Select-A-Ticket. Orders placed after hours will be processed on the next business day. For certain events, tickets may not be available for immediate shipment. In this case, a Select-A-Ticket representative will contact you with notification of approximately when your tickets will be shipped. All shipments require a signature at the point of delivery.
Service Charge. Select-A-Ticket is not affiliated with any box office or TicketMaster and does not get tickets alloted to them. We are engaged in the business of buying and selling tickets. The service charge reflects our acquisition cost which varies in accordance with market demand together with the selling and other general expenses that are incurred by us to bring the product to you.
Permitted Use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Select-A-Ticket to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Select-A-Ticket and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Links. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Select-A-Ticket has no control over these sites or the content within them. Select-A-Ticket cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Select-A-Ticket does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Select-A-Ticket for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at email@example.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Prohibited Content. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Copyright Policy. We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Disclaimers. Select-A-Ticket does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Select-A-Ticket cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Select-A-Ticket disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Select-A-Ticket will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Select-A-Ticket makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Select-A-Ticket service.
Select-A-Ticket disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Select-A-Ticket users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Select-A-Ticket service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Select-A-Ticket service. Select-A-Ticket is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Select-A-Ticket may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Select-A-Ticket be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Select-A-Ticket has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by venue in the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey, City of Riverdale.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Select-A-Ticket, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your transaction by clicking submit. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your transaction.SHOPPER REVIEWSBucket List Events