Select A Ticket Press Releases
Allman Brothers Shows at Beacon Theatre Cancelled
Allmans Cancel NYC Shows
Read full story for Ticket Return Instructions
Select A Ticket, 2008-04-18
Due to illness, the legendary Allman Brothers Band is canceling their annual shows at New York City's Beacon Theatre in May 2008. Gregg Allman is unable to perform while undergoing treatment for hepatitis C.
If you purchased your tickets through Select-A-Ticket please follow these steps to obtain a refund:
- Make a copy of your tickets and invoice
- Mail to Select-A-Ticket your original tickets and a copy of your invoice.
On your invoice write "cancelled show".
The address to mail to is:
25 Route 23 South
Riverdale, NJ 07457
- The tickets and invoice should be sent to Select-A-Ticket in some form of registered mail where a signature is required so that you know we received the returned tickets. You can go to any US Post office and advise that you want to have a package sent registered mail return receipt requested.
- All tickets and invoices must be received in our office by no later than 6/1/08 in order to receive a refund
- All monies will be refunded in full except for shipping charges